Zoom - A Wordless Book
- With a random partner, plan a wordless, 5-picture story. Plan your story on sticky notes.
- You will take pictures with your iPad that represent major events or scenes from your story.
- You may modify or combine images to create your wordless, 5-picture story.
- Your iPad includes image-editing software, but you might also choose to use another app.
Aviary BeFunky Photogene\
- Create your Five-Picture Story in Keynote.
Reflection - Reflection Trios
- What might be some of your thoughts on how teachers use images in the classroom?
- What are your thoughts about SeeSaw?
- What are your thoughts about the level of thinking that occurred in these activities?
- Using the "fickle finger of fate", choose a spokesperson for your group to share team thoughts.
Image used under Creative Commons from Brad Flickinger on Flickr.