Movies in the Classroom
When we teach, we constantly want to think about the levels of thinking, student engagement, and the level of technology use.
Level of Thinking and Technology Use
- Refresh your memory of the levels of thinking and technology use.
- Explore the following sites.
- Keep in mind levels of thinking and how the technology will be used.
- Choose an activity that you would like to try with students. (These ideas may spark a new idea of your own.)
IN the Teacher Preparation Classroom
In the Elementary Classroom
- Record a short explanation of an activity you would like to try with students or think it would be beneficial for teachers to use with their classroom students.
- Open Screen Chomp. (More Screen Chomp information)
- Add an image before you begin your recording. (Possibly the idea that interests you.)
- Press the record button.
- Annotate the image and add an audio explanation for what you would like to try with students.
- Click the share button; copy the link; paste the link in SeeSaw. A copy of your Screen Chomp will be saved in the app itself.
Share A Classroom Idea for One of the Tools we have used today.
Open in Today's Meet